· Mobile veterinary clinics – weekly veterinary clinics in the local community provide basic veterinary care and spay/neuter operations.
· New veterinary clinic - charity clinic to provide excellent veterinary care to all animals.
· Rabies vaccination - LSPCA partners with the local council to run annual rabies vaccination campaigns.
· School education - weekly animal welfare education lessons delivered in the 52 public schools in Lilongwe.
· Cyberkennel – rescue and rehoming programme for cats and dogs which uses foster homes and on line promotion of animals needing new homes
· Poultry husbandry and vaccination – training local communities to vaccinate their chickens to prevent disease
· Government partnerships – LSPCA works closely with the Ministry of Agriculture to support legislative developments and with the local council on issues such as developing humane stray animal management.
· Police training and collaboration – LSPCA is working with the police to end the roadside selling of puppies and kittens and to improve the success of animal cruelty investigations and prosecutions.